miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Strawberrypaw Training [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lys.luvbot View Post
┊StrawberryPaw
╰⸻♡ she/her ⸻⸻╮

StrawberryPaw's heart leapt with excitement as she heard her mentor's voice calling for her. She rushed out of the den to meet him, her fluffy tail waving in the air. ' ' Hey, DeerSpark! I'm here!' ' she exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear. ' 'I'm ready for anything you have in store for me today.' ' She paused taking a breath ' ' Today, we should do some land hunting and fishing. I want to learn how to track prey and catch fish in the river.' '

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

He was takenaback by Strawberrypaw's obvious enthusiasm, almost relieved. At least he hadn't gotten a snarky cat for an apprentice, but this one was obviously excited. That was something he could deal with, something that wouldn't completely rack his brain.

He just blinked rather slowly before twitching his short tail at her and turning on his heel. While he did have other things in mind, he wasn't about to protest, there was obviously no need. It wasn't like she was demanding him to bring her to the river, it was more of a request than anything. A pretty good request.

He walked out to the riverbank, his paws tingling with excitement. But also fear, great Starclan was he sick with shakey fear.

"Sss..." He grunted frustratedly. "Strawberrypaw. What... What do you see?"

He softly crouched down by the river, his green eyes intent on searching his apprentices, even if it did make him oddly uncomfortable.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!