Old January 28th, 2024, 10:47 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: The Wrath of Water and Wind [P]

· Cedarfrost ·
muscular light grey tomcat with black tabby stripes and yellow eyes
he/him · riverclan · warrior
· tw for ableism and blood ·

The muscular tomcat followed Minksplash and Snarlfeather, sniffing the air. His plan was to mark the border and maybe hunt a little on the way back, regardless of if his clanmates wanted to join him or not. He sniffed the air, tilting his head as the strong scent of WindClan appeared. This.. wasn’t normal. He let out a low growl, turning to gaze at his patrolmates through sharp yellow eyes. “Something is off here,” he mewed with the raise of his brows, padding closer to the WindClan - RiverClan border to begin marking it. Cedarfrost made sure to stay on RiverClan’s side of the border, because he certainly wasn’t dumb enough to get himself mauled and in trouble. However, if there ever happened to be a bunny on their side of the border, he wouldn’t hesitate to make them regret their decision. Hold on. There was a movement in the corner of his eye, and he noticed a WindClan cat.. on their side of the border. The warrior snarled, unsheathing his claws and bounding towards her.

He noted that Minksplash had already noticed her but wasn’t doing anything. Shooting her a side eye, he raked his claws across one of the bunnies legs. It appeared she was crippled in some way, which would make this extremely easy. Teaching a tresspasser a lesson without much fighting back was appealing to Cedarfrost. It would hopefully prevent further intruding on other clans territory and give this bunny some injuries to make sure she’d never make such a dumb decision again. If she did? Not his fault if she got mangled all over again. “Looks like a little bird strayed to far from her nest, and it’s a weak bird,” he mewed playfully before sinking his teeth into Twistedpaw’s ear, drawing some blood. The metallic liquid on his tongue almost tasted good, and it gave him a feeling he hadn’t experienced in a while. Especially with the tensions going on, he wanted to get revenge on WindClan and make this bunny pay.

· @TheNyanCatMinecart @tallulah @Sonwytheafr i hope this is alright? also just wanted to say that i in no way agree to the way cedarfrost acts!! ·

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den