View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2017, 08:22 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Rock's & Blessed's Place

@Clover

The tabby tom froze when he saw another near the clearing as well. He had heard her when he reached it, but like a mouse-brain Rock dismissed the paw-steps for that of prey, and therefore had not thought of it as a threat. Should've check further into the noise, his tail lashed behind him as he await for the molly to notice him. She seemed to have glanced around the nursery quickly, but hadn't yet noticed him. Rock stayed near the edge of the clearing, debating whether or not to leave.

But he was too tired.

Instead, the tom stayed still and let his yellow orbs follow Blessed for a few more heartbeats. Despite not noticing him at first, she quickly caught on that someone else happened to be in the same area as she was. When she had noticed him, he was surprised by her reaction. The molly called out to him, asking who he was. The tom was silent for awhile, his slate fur beginning to raise as he narrowed his gaze.

Who is she? He questioned silently. Every time he he met a new cat he instantly became defensive - his fur would rise and his ears would flatten as his orbs narrowed... yet she wasn't acting this way. Though the silver stranger seemed to acting cautious but still calm. "I'm not afraid you would hurt me," he snapped back, though he found his fur relaxing slightly. The tom was sure if they were to fight that he would lose... though both of them seemed to drained to fight - he physically and her mentally. There was another silence as he debated about telling her his name. He finally decided that she couldn't do anything against him if she knew his name. "Rock, your's?" His words were short and his tone was quick.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛