View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2024, 10:39 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ‘Through the Willow Trees’ [T]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myling View Post

Willowpaw
| ShadowClan Apprentice | 7 Moons | She/Her, Female |
| Kitty soft paws [inactive] | Heightened Perception [smell] |

As the ground beneath her paws began slowly turning mushy and muddy, Willowpaw had a feeling she'd be a good chunk less clean by the time they were done with this stop. Croaking Swamp is bit icky, She thought as Moonmeadow stated the name of the landmark cheerfully. As the Warrior circled around, she mewed a quiet agreement that the place sounded like it was brimming with life, and with a look around, it was obvious it was well with plants, "Uhm, yep. Lots of- err, lots of sounds," Though the frogs and toads were having a singing showdown for the grand prize of two bugs, she was practically having a battle to the death with all of the smells surrounding them. Moonmeadow seemed impossibly undisturbed by the abundance of horrible smells, and they actually seemed to enjoy it here.

She was saved from having to sacrifice her poor nose to the swamps when Moonmeadow said they'd be skirting around the edges to the WindClan border. She hoped they'd be skipping over it, too. She'd heard something about minks over there, and from the sound of it they weren't very friendly, and she didn't want to get beaten up by them, whatever minks were. "Uhm, could we c-could we hop over th-the WindC-Clan border?" She mewed with a hopeful glint in her voice. While waiting for a response, she took the short moment she had to pay some more attention to the land around her. She focused on the smells, then she immediately regretted it. She quickly focused back on another sense, the smell of the marsh would be stuck with her for a while now. It felt like the swamp was trying to choke her with scents, all flooding around her like they were curious about the new-comer. The mosquitoes were extremely annoying, and she'd already swatted around 10 away from herself, and many more were sure to come in they're place. The buzzing, croaking, smells, and mud were overwhelming, like small needles to her ears and nose. Each second she began longing more and more to leave the swamp, and she felt like maybe never coming back here again was a pretty good idea. She yanked her attention from the million scents (Or at least tried to), and back to the tour and Moonmeadow.
(Yeah prob best to avoid the windclan border)

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |

Moonmeadow stopped and stared at the apprentice for a few moments in a bout of silent confusion. Why wouldn't she- oh, oh! Oh right, the ban on the Windclan border, how could they just forget something so important like that. It seemed she was running a bit too much on auto pilot with this tour, he gave a soft sigh and with a less cheery tone than usual spoke to the apprentice, "Right, the ban...the umm," the minks, she didn't say it, "Right, well, I forgot about that for a second, so used to doing that next, that I guess I just...yeah, anyways, then to the Icy Heartlands, follow me!" The warrior was back to her usual positive demeanor after the brief slip up. Skirting around the swamp, Moonmeadow began to pad through the different and vast environments of the Shadowclan territory when more trees began to pop up. Some of them were older looking than others and some seemed on their last...legs? roots? Well not great.

Moonmeadow stopped the duo in a clearing and motioned around them with a swoop of her great tail, "Welcome to the Icy Heartlands! Prey is pretty alright and cobwebs are found a plenty here." She smiled, trying to forget the minks and their looming threat but the thoughts had her expression being a bit more strained than she wanted and so she turned away swiftly. Not wanting the apprentice to notice their falter in mood, Moonmeadow filled the air with more rambling. "The Icy Heartlands was named after one of Shadowclan's past leaders, Icestar! That's pretty neat, in my opinion at least." The warrior spoke out as she padded forward, they always liked hearing about Shadowclan's past so maybe Willowpaw was the same? The feline stopped walking again just a tail length away, turning back to glance at Willowpaw and wait to see if she had any questions or if they should just move to the next spot.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!