View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2024, 01:06 PM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Character interaction and mate finders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post
Cat name: Doedapple
Clan: RiverClan
Sexuality: Asexual (Unsure, that was what I believed she was)
Relationship with: Bully to mates of Irishhawk? Or maybe just bullies or mates.
Plot ideas: Perhaps that they started off disliking each other very much to trusting each other and opening up on their point of views. Maybe they were good friends at first before Doe turned onto Irish.
Personality: Sassy and rebellious, she holds almost no respect for anyone except those she trusts. After the disappearance of Birch, her sister, she grew more aggressive at what she believes in and is the toxic and harsh side of RiverClan. She's more hostile to others than usual unless they show her that they're trustworthy.
Appearance: Solid brown with a butterfly pattern, white stomach fur, and yellow eyes.
OMG so sorry for not seeing this!
I like bullies to mates, (as many people bully others for being lgbtq) so what if Doe used to think Lgbt was disgusting, then she eventually starts to like Iris. So basically I'm tying real life to warriors!

Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig