View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2024, 09:02 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Lessons of the Past [Whole Clan Story Event]

Rabbitkit
He/him | WC kit | Moons: 4 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitkit looked up from where he was looking around for some cat to talk to near the nursery and to Crowtooth, the warrior was shouting about a story. Oh! The tom listened carefully to the warrior's words, expecting it to be some sort of patrol call or something that Rabbitkit couldn't do only for excitement to bubble up so quickly in his little body he was hoping in place as though it was boiling out. With a final hop, the kit used the energy to bound over to the warrior, swiftly finding a spot to stop and listen carefully. He wanted to know everything about Windclan! It was the best clan, his clan, everything about it was so cool! This story was going to be great! "Does Windclan beat up the bad Riverclan! Like this-"

Before Crowtooth could have any semblance of replying to the small over excited kit, Rabbitkit was showing off his best battle moves. Like a fish swimming on land, they were, which is to say really bad but still surprisingly not as bad as you would think. Rabbitkit did one last hop that ended with his paws falling out from beneath him and him tumbling into a somersault and flopping ungracefully on his back. The kit huffed as the air was knocked out of him but was quick to be back on his paws, staring up at Crowtooth with brilliant green eyes.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 19th, 2024 at 09:05 PM.