View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2024, 05:06 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Lightning n' Thrift healing thing

Thriftfall
29 moon old Windclan Warrior

Pain was all Thriftfall woke up to. His head was pounding and all the joints in his body decided to cause him extra pain and suffering. Not to mention, he was starving. He could hazily remember hunting before a Shadowclanner just randomly attacked him. Wait... No that's not how it went.. He could barely remember what happened. All he could remember of the incident was him being thrown to the ground.

Thriftfall wanted to just get up and get some food, but his legs refused to work. Also, he didn't know where he was. Lightningstorm could have moved him somewhere. He could be buried alive, but he wouldn't know.

Thriftfall aimlessly wiggled around, in an attempt to get his sore legs back in shape. (Also, to prove to himself he wasn't buried under a rock.) A couple of minutes later, he managed to at least stand up. Walking will be a problem though. He slithered one leg forward... Then another...

Then, he just stopped. Shivering and shaking. He didn't realize how hard walking was. His legs didn't want to move anymore as he just stayed there. Slowly coming back to the ground. Well, he did confirm he was in some kind of den. Was this the Warrior's den? Were people staring and laughing at him?

Thriftfall felt a climbing pain and anxiety fill his body. Are there cats staring and laughing at me? He could imagine it. A group of cats, standing there. Laughing instead of helping him. This had happened before, just with cats he actually knew.

He was starving, not to mention he didn't know where he was. He could feel something rising in his throat. "H-hello? Is anyone there?" His voice was weak and raspy and could be barely heard from anyone too far away.

@Alchemist Kitsune |

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁