View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2024, 04:43 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Lostspark spared Moonmeadow a brief glance as the warrior ambled over. She scanned the dark-furred feline from head to toe (which probably seemed creepy, considering how her amber gaze was covered by a milky film and made her appear blind), maw parting as the scent of blood invaded and nearly overwhelmed her sensitive senses. An eyebrow arched at the molly's explanation, and Lostspark huffed softly, shaking her head as she rose to her paws.

"Stay here, I will bring the bandages to you. I fear those minks have gotten more than just a bite of you." The Medic's mouth quirked up at the corner with amusement as she sauntered off to her den to fetch the herbs she needed. "Besides, I know Mossfreckle will do fine. Taught him myself, after all." She called over her shoulder right before she disappeared into the den.

-----

Once the lithe grey feline had made two trips from the Medicine Den and back, she deposited her required herbs at Moonmeadow's paws and set to work on the green-eyed feline's wounds, cleaning them out, her attention solely focused on the task. Once she was done with that, she leaned back and chewed the marigold into a pulp, so used to the taste of it by now that she barely reacted. And then finally, after layering the marigold paste on Moonmeadow's wounds, she patched it all with cobwebs, shooting the warrior a brief, stern glance. "Now don't re-open these wounds once they seal. And don't peel off the cobwebs on your own. These'll scar, but you'll live."

[ -4 Cobwebs, -2 Marigold | @Dolomedes - Moonmeadow ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; April 20th, 2024 at 04:44 AM.