Thread: [ThunderClan] Wildtwist Kits
View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2024, 03:08 PM
Saki means hope <3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Wildtwist Kits

Name:
WisteriaKit
WisteriaPaw
WisteriaSlumber

AFAB

Appearance:
A bright gray-blue she-cat with amber eyes. She has a mysterious appearance with a black stripe down her back and several fly-away stripes. She has fluffy fur and thin white stripes lining the right side of her black tabby markings. Wisteria is often noted as having a mysterious and intimidating appearance, being tall and lanky with thin eyes and a large mane. Her ears seem to be those of a bear or lioness, paws large, front left paw: white, Back right paw: black. Wisteria keeps her fur clean and preened, never a single fly-away or misplaced fur.

Personality:
Wisteria is a background character, she always loves to throw a scene and to be the center of attention when given the chance- but is never too cocky or rude about her "performances". Although she likes to stay in dark corners and not talk too much, she has 1 or 2 close friends and is very quiet about secrets. She won't know her sexuality until very later and will probably become a lesbian. When sad she'll "hide" it by not talking to anyone and refusing to talk to anyone. She will feel left as her parents are all silly and she's just boring and basic. She'll open up once she finds her true love, but until then, she;ll be secluded, even though she loves her parents.

Mentions:
@Bean

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3