View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2024, 03:05 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: chilling by the water [rc picnic event! open to all!]

Silkwisp
Riverclan warrior

Silkwisp kept up a fast pace as she followed her clanmates through the territory and towards Haven Springs. This was gonna be so fun! They would just chill and eat and she could hunt- oh? What was this? Someone wanted to hunt with her? A large grin formed on the tall she-cat's maw at Roseshard's request. "Sure, dude!" she was always open to being accompanied in her hunting!

Swishing her silky tail breezily, the warrior give a little jerk of her head. "C'mon, man, let's find some food!" Padding off, she rounded the hot springs in a much more stealthier manner. She was on the look out for lizards and she figured that they would be warming on the outskirts of the pools yet also basking in the shade as to not overheat. Though, she didn't have the most expertise in hunting reptiles.

Turquoise orbs soon landing on a scaly shape, laying unmoving in the shadows, a sneaky smile tugged at Silk's lips. Immediately lowering into a hunting crouch a few fox-lengths away, she gave a sharp flick of her tail tip as a signal to Roseshard. She planned on her clanmate circling to the other side of the lizard so he could scare it right into her paws! This plan couldn't fail, could it?

@MockingRabbit

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^