Old February 29th, 2024, 04:04 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Sweet Nightmares... [P]

Crowpaw
Purrks: Heightened Perception and Agatha Kitty
@Tiabirb

Crowpaw huffed in disbelief. This cat was not dead. But ShadowClan and RiverClan are ThunderClan's enemies. WindClan could care less about ThunderClan. What did this she-cat mean by "I mean no harm?" Two out of the four Clans hated ThunderClan and picked multiple battles with them as of recent times. "Promises mean nothing to me." Not anymore anyway. Promises could be broken. Vows could be broken. There was not one cat in the world he could trust. "How could I have called you here?" Was his pain too much for StarClan to come console him that they had sent another cat, a living one nonetheless, to him?

There was nothing but anger and hate in his eyes with only a slight bit of curiosity. His widened as this stranger, Sweetsong, introduced herself. RiverClan? A little bit of hope flickered in his chest, defrosting the hardened heart that had formed after many moons. "RiverClan, huh? Do you happen to see a... uh, elder-aged warrior that goes by the name Pondwhisker around your camp?"

If StarClan could do anything to redeem themselves in his eyes, it was making sure his grandpaw was alive and well in his home. The one cat, aside from Quietpaw, who had ever loved him. Who better to ask than the RiverClanner that stood before him? No one else would answer him simply because their Clans were enemies. And if he ever accidentally pulled a stupid stunt, he'd be killed for it by his own leader.

"I suppose I've got no choice beings that you found your way to my dream. Or... whatever you call this chaotic dark void of... of..." His voice trailed off. He felt bad, but he couldn't risk letting this RiverClanner know that he was vulnerable. Not until she shares the news of his grandpaw. Why? Well... he wouldn't be able to contain his emotions if he was told his grandpaw was missing or dead. "Lead the way... Sweetsong."

He rolled his shoulders back and bunched them together once he felt a satisfying pop. Once his muscles were bunched, he leapt down from his spot and padded to the warrior. Now that they were closer together, he could see her tiny frame. She looked much skinnier than he had ever seen a cat look before. "You a new warrior?"
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; February 29th, 2024 at 04:18 PM.