View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2024, 12:41 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Riddle me this… [Herb Gathering Event]

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |

Moonmeadow flicked her rounded ears in the direction of a yowl cutting across camp, now when they turned their sickly green eyes towards the noise in a slight panic, the words actually being said not fully processing in their mind as they lifted their head up from the mossy nest they were laying on. They gathered themself on shadowy paws and exited the warriors’ den to see Mossfreckle, the shy little thing, announcing a sort of game in lieu of more patrols. More patrols? There was just a round of them, Moonmeadow being on one…that must mean that not many actually returned. The warrior took a deep breath, honestly they should add patrol expectations and responsibilities to apprentice requirements. It certainly will be for their apprentices. Speaking of, Shadowpaw, while technically not theirs, but basically was, said she really liked herb patrols so Moonmeadow made a note to find her before turning to peer around camp for her actual apprentice. Scratchpaw, she wasn’t so sure if the little tom would like the event but it was still good practice that Moonmeadow would like him to have. They could be a little team.

They walked across camp as they shook the sleepiness from their too heavy coat and wiped a paw briefly along their eyes, her head aching at the bright lights so suddenly but nothing that would keep them from helping out the clan. Shadowpaw and Scratchpaw could find them if they wanted to join, they were pretty noticeable after all. A kit lesson would be good as well, maybe teaching the importance of herbs and safety earlier would make em listen a bit better. They settled near the medicine cat apprentice and looked up at him, curiously waiting for the other cats of the camp to join to hear this riddle. Their head drooped just a bit before they shook it to clear the final remnants of sleepiness from it. “Good practice, though I won’t have much luck with the riddles, didn’t get a whole lot of herb lessons outside of descriptions for patrols.” It was muttered to no one in particular but the shadowy feline figured this would be as good a time as any to learn.

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!
[ @Fish - Shadowpaw | @Collieheart - Scratchpaw | if the two of you want to join :3]

-@-
Ashkit
| He/him | ShC kit | Moons: 2 | No purrks |

Ashkit looked up from where he was picking at some of shrubs that lined the clearing in boredom and back towards teh main part of the clearing as the sound of loudness entered his ears. It was the cat from…the place…he talked about herbs and how kits should join. Ashkit almost didn’t want to, what if he was made to have to go inside the place. The kit’s oddly wide eyes moved from the cat and over to the place. The jagged entry, the weird smells, the badness. It reminds him of his dream, he doesn’t like that dream. The kit shivered just from the brief thought. In his dreams, he is always caught once he goes into that place. Mama says it's the medicine den, where sick and hurt cats went to get better but it must mean bad things that so many hurt cats went there. Though at the same time…Ashkit was curious and bored.

After fighting with himself for a bit, Ashkit finally got to his paws and made his way over to the gathering group of cats. Settling a bit away from everyone. He was curious but he still refused to go near that place. The bad place. His eyes stayed wide, and stubborn, on the cat that called them to gather. He was interesting enough, the kit supposes.
[Ashkit has a weird thing about the medicine den because he has nightmares that kind of revolve around it?]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]