Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

It was time to finish this so Spiderthroat could be free of her apprenticeship. So she could finally go get her name at the next meeting. Two mentors had failed her and many others had just disappeared or didn't finish the training. She'd had enough. She'd find a Hornet that was willing to finish her training.

She spotted the feline she would pester and inhaled deeply to gather her confidence in the matter. "Behave yourself. . ." Treepaw spoke to her internal friend, a whisper, a warning, an attempt to appear normal in front of the Hornet.

"Redhawk?" Treepaw would stride up to the Hornet, her tail waving in a friendly manner. "Can you take me to see Smallpines and the Haggard Ruins? No one's taken me there yet and it's the last stops I need before my assessment," the grown Bengal would inquire, green eyes pleading for her assistance.

@taillow
Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet
She/they | 32 moons | The Ultimate Predator, The Collector, Kitty Softpaws
She had been grooming some patches of her fur back down, an attempt to take her mind off of the recent trouble at ShadowClan's border, when paw steps approached her. Redhawk lifted her head to see Treepaw, and offered her a small smile. "I can definitely t-take you to ss-see SSS-Smallpines. Haggard Ruins might be difficult though, sss-since it's off-limits right now..." the thought of that creature still roaming around almost made her shudder. "...but I can tell you about it while we check t-the SS-Smallpines border." Hopefully that would suffice as the hornet got to her paws and gave a small stretch.

[ Treepaw - @/SuspiciousMindz ]

dusklion is riverclan's current deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resources | riverclan apprentice training | kit curriculum
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
please don't mention or quote me at the floodstone! i read every post ♡