View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2024, 09:53 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: "Sharpen your teeth" - RC Battle Training Event

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze smiled as he saw his fellow lionheart start up a very needed and useful event. They needed to practice sparring more than ever with everything that has happened and is likely to happen. Windclan was likely not going to stay docile, he doesn't think that even Twilightstar would let something like this go, he could only hope that it resulted in a fight, not a war. Then there is Thunderclan. Always Thunderclan. Hmph, well, time to practice. Seabreeze got to his paws and shook out his fur as he always did, before padding up to his fellow lionheart with a small dip of his head. "If you need any help, I am more than open to it, but if you have this handled I would like to participate." He offered with a small smile. Seabreeze needed all the fighting practice he could get. It has always been one of his weaker points. He should see to Mistyshard and see if she needs any help with herb patrols as well, that'll be important for upcoming events as well.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!