Thread: [StarClan] research (LF stc/df cats)
View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2024, 04:35 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default research (LF stc/df cats)

curiosity killed the cat,
what a lie.

after the events of the malcontent battle, in both living and dead planes, sootkit has a lot of questions, and with only little bits of information to work off of, sootkit is seeking out other starclan cats.

pretty much any information is helpful, perhaps your cat saw someone world weave, has a theory on disappearing cats, maybe granted a life at a ceremony, or knew someone who simply vanished one day.

I'd also like some cats who dont know anything, or dont know much, or perhaps tells him a lie. Not everything you read is true, or meaningful, and I'd like that to apply to his research too. If your cat is a world weaver then be prepared for sootkit to ask them to demonstrate their skills!

His main points of research:
- World weaving (particularly tier 3/weather manipulation)
- Life granting
- Disappearing cats (cats going missing due to inactivity in the living world)

Requirements:
- preferably in starclan, but darkforest cats can also be questioned
- questioning living cats is a possibility, but we'd need to chat about that a bit lol
- they dont have to know anything at all, nor do they have to be telling the truth
- they can direct him to a random cat (living or dead), and i'll reach out to their rper
- if the questioniee is a stc cat then I'd prefer for the rp to take place in a public thread, if alive or df a private thread or muffledstone (his main thread) are perfectly fine!

Form (optional)
Name:
Gender/pronouns:
Df, StC or living?:
What do they have info on (if anything):
Other:
Mention @Apollo.

either fill that out or toss me your cat with the information alongside it, idm!

Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
sootkit: worldweaver 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow, beefed up 1