View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2024, 01:15 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: (- Eggpaw Battle Training -)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Hawkbite grumbled as he was awoken by Eggpaw. Another day, another lesson, right? The apprentice was nearly done with his training. . . right?! He supposed he should ask Eggpaw what he still needed or if he was lacking in skills somewhere. There was no way he was going to miss the next meeting to be a warrior if Hawkbite could help it.

Slowly, the Commander rose to his paws, gave his body a stretch and wandered into the clearing to meet Eggpaw. His gaze would sharpen slightly, letting out a low growl at his words, but he wouldn't comment on the attitude.

Battle training.

Alright, he could do that.

Hawkbite gave Eggpaw a nod. "Alright, let's head on out, shall we?" He'd rhetorically ask as he headed to the camp entrance. "Do you have any sort of experience with it? Know any basics? Know what style of combat you want to do?" The questions poured out on after the other as the Commander trotted to their destination. Surely this older apprentice had something.

@MockingRabbit
Eggpaw
He/him - 12 - 14 Moons
Eggpaw let his mentor pass, then followed him through. "I've fought a dog before," he answered. he would have inspected his claws nonchalantly if he hadn't been walking. "And been in a few events and tussles."

He considered the next question as they padded through the territory, finally arriving at the training clearing. What styles were there? Woulda helped if Hawkbite had listed a couple for reference. "Aggressive, I guess."

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch