miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: "Your first breathe took ours away" [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest View Post

Riverwhisper
calm/anxious/caring

He smelled Swanberry's scent at Lionsbeach. He purred, sat next to her, wrapped his tail around her back, and licked her ears. "Hey," he said. She looked worried, but he couldn't tell what worried her. "You look worried. What's up?" he asked.

(happy river soon, also was at practice, will bump kit finder )

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Swanberry smiled despite herself. Oh Riverwhisper... She wondered how we was able to pick up on her unease so quickly? Maybe her scent filling with fear gave it away. Yeah, it was probably that. Regardless, it was sweet that he asked.

She leaned into his affection even if she still felt she wasn't deserving of it. Slow purrs rumbled deep in her throat as her smile widened.

"Oh, nothing." She said. Before even saying anything she considered dumping all of her problems and disgusting thoughts where all could see, but she wised against it. Today was supposed to be a good day for Riverwhisper, she didn't wanna ruin the happiness that radiated off him in waves. "Just thinking about you and.... And kits."

Swanberry inwardly scowled at herself. While the statement was more-or-less true, it was still a jarring way to open up a kitting announcement.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!