View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2024, 08:26 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Busy

Default Ready to devour all your art <3

Hello hello! It's Star back with... Art requests.
I haven't done one of these in a while but I am in need of art of some of my characters, so...

I am willing to pay whatever amount you feel is right for your art unless it is painfully cheap or ridiculously high.
I'm also willing to pay back with art ^^
If you're not sure how much you wanna get paid, I can pay from 1,000 KK up to 15,000 ^^

I'm looking for any type of art. Traditional, digital, you name it.
Headshot, halfbody, fullbody, and sceneries are all okay. I'm willing to pay EXTRA for sceneries or fully rendered/shaded artwork

Characters I need art of:

Springblossom (Will pay extra because of her complex design ^^)
For Springblossom, if you're willing to draw her brother, Hickorypaw (Who died of a heart attack during a hunting patrol when he and Springblossom were both apprentices), I will pay extra :> Lmk if you want some backstory or info if that could help with drawing them ^^
Sloerush
Silentpaw

To know more about these characters, I highly suggest looking at their character biographies! (Located in my signature) That may help with your art somehow ^^

I have Refsheet profiles for Springblossom and Hickorypaw! Here are they if you would like to know backstory or extra info if that helps with your art :>
Springblossom
Hickorypaw

Form if you want ^^

Username:
Character you want to draw:
Type of art (Trad., Digital, etc...):
Headshot, halfbody, fullbody, scenery, etc.?:
Where can you send the finished artwork?:
How much do you want for your art?:
Examples of your art:
Mention me! @Starphobia

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; March 28th, 2024 at 11:34 AM.