View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2024, 06:03 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default "Moooom, I frew up" [semi-open/please ask <33]

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Burn Baby Burn

Firestorm didn't know what it was, but the last couple of days she hadn't been in the mood to eat. It was a bit hypocritical, forcing her mate to eat, but now avoiding sustaining herself. Just the mere thought of food made her feel queasy, so she kept her meals small and curt. Today though, she was feeling particularly nauseous. Of course, feeling nauseous was nothing out of the ordinary for her, as lots of loud sounds or huge groups often made her feel that way. This, however, was different. She didn't know what it was, but whatever it is... was not right.

Oh well! She was on the hunt to find a victim to tell of her latest escapades (cuddling with Spots, looking at Spots, talking to Spots, etc etc). It didn't take long for her eyes to find Crowtooth (oh and was that a Silverpaw nearby?) "Ohhh Mr. Windy~" she called to the aged tom with a bright smile "Heyy guess what~!"

The orange-furred tabby began bouncing over before promptly stopping about halfway. Oh no. Something was very, very, very, very, very wrong. "I don't feel too go-*BLEGH*." She promptly threw up, right in front of herself -- emptying what little contents she had in her stomach. Stars above, that was nasty. Wiping her mouth with a paw, she smiled weakly at the older warrior before attempting to deflect from what just occurred "A little messy, innit? Sorry 'bout that."

[Very short post, but am very tired @Rani @Estelle @Alchemist Kitsune just in case you wanted a mention for Snowy]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; February 28th, 2024 at 06:07 PM.