View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2024, 01:08 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ‘Honey Skies Hiding Nameless Truths’ [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post
Honeylemon
Medium height fluffy tri-colored she-cat

Honey by rust`rock

Her eyes still focused on him as she slightly smiled, the bugs flew but then heard his other statement which to her was a bit…odd. With a heavy sigh, as he curiously played with the bugs all she could do was mutter to herself. He practically was just born a few moons ago…then again maybe he was brought up proper? her tail lashed at these thoughts as all she could do was paw at the poppyseeds and rub it in her fur to hold onto them…just in case.

If he was raised proper…he wouldn’t have any scars. Honey finally stood as she was…a tad pent up from all what happened and the thought of what his parents allowed others to do to him…or even worse if they did those things to him. Her pads scrapped the ground as the fireflies danced around her, sounds of other bugs began to buzz and chirp loud in her ears but that didn’t stop her from moving towards the deadly berry bush.

Honey by ramen!

(It’s alr!!! @Dolomedes )

The Nameless
He/him | Loner | Moons: 3 | No Purrks

The nameless suddenly snapped back to his body and realized what he was doing. The kit was nearly paralyzed in fear for a moment, his wide eyed gaze sweeping the area around him swiftly searching for either of his parents even though he knew rationally that they were not there. He walked himself to this lesson because both mother and father were busy, they weren’t here. Still, the kit quickly gave his fur and paws a quick cleaning, fixing some of the ruffles from his kitten-like behavior before turning his gaze, a glare, onto Honey. The molly had done nothing to deserve such a stare besides the tugging on him earlier but he felt defensive that she had seen him behave in such a way. Mother would’ve smacked him if she caught him acting like that and Father would’ve done worse, called for a fighting lesson, but Honey was weird. Not like most felines that the nameless have met. With a huff, the feline got to his paws and pushed down the fright as he stomped right past Honey, heading for the shed they had first met at, planning to reclimb that fence to find a spot to stay for the night.

Maybe he should hunt something as well? How long had it been since the rabbit that Honey shared with him? The kit wasn’t sure and to be honest, with everything that just happened, he didn’t really care for any food right now. Though the kit had learned the hard way of skipping meals. You never know when you’ll get another chance to eat in a place like this so it was best to get meals when you could and not miss opportunities. “I am going to go hunt for something, then I’ll find a place to stay until tomorrow’s lessons.” The little tom spoke, his voice coming out slightly shaky but over all confident. His heterochromic eyes still betrayed his fear though with the way they avoided Honey’s entire form. Walking past the shed, the kit gave a brief run, hitting the fence with claws unsheathed with enough remaining momentum to get over the ledge. Honey was more than capable of keeping up with him so the nameless didn’t bother to wait. He dropped onto the ground on the other side and lifted his muzzle while closing his eyes. Nothing other than the regular stink of the housefolk place.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]