View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2024, 08:18 AM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Character interaction and mate finders

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post
Cat name: Mountainkit
Clan: Thunderclan
Sexuality: N/A
Relationship with Leafkit: Enemy
(OPT)plot ideas:

1. The meeting: One of the kits invites the other to a race. It comes to a tie but they both argue that they won. Mountainkit gives up and Leafkit brags about winning. Mountainkit gets annoyed...
2. Role-play idea 1: Mountainkit plays with a mossball and it hits Leafkit by accident. What happens next is up to you.
3. Role-play idea 2: Race rematch! (we roll dice to see who wins)
4. Role-play idea 3: I was thinking this rivalry continues into apprenticeship?

Personality: Mountainkit is an explorative kitten with a hunger for learning. She tends to be a bit blunt but she is energetic and kind to those she meets.
Appearance: A white she-cat with black tabby patches on her ears and back half. She has a spotted nose and green eyes.
So, the one thing I'd change here is Leafkit isn't one to brag. Firekit is, so she'd tell Firekit, and he spreads word. And Mountainkit thinks it was Leafkit bragging. That good? But otherwise accepted

Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig