Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Travel, She Wrote (p)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiales View Post

Rattail
|moons: 18|fluffy white tom with rat-like tail|He/they|ThC warrior|
“Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.”
― Eoin Colfer, Artemis Fowl

He trotted around, catching his apprentice putting in flowers to the sides of the dens. He didn't mind, it wasn't him doing it anyways, but shouldn't this apprentice be practicing? Or at least not daydreaming while decorating dens? He walked up to her, his yellow eyes steady. He wasn't so intimidating, him being slightly lanky, his fur covering that, he looked weak. But the scars showed otherwise... even if most were from battle training with apprentices. He waited for her to turn around, and when she didn't he walked up next to her, not saying anything for a few moments. "I do hope you realize those flowers aren't gonna teach you how to hunt," he said, his voice gruff, just a hint of softness under it. He didn't mean to be rude, but it was about time to start training and cut the procrastination.

the 15 moons old she-cat let out a soft chuckle "oh i know that Rattail... I just Think a Bit of Flowers Here and There Won't hurt anything. Afterall aren't they beautiful? Anyway Ratie... whats todays plans?"

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer