View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2024, 01:39 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
As soon as Lavendersong started getting aggressive, Bumblestar stood to match her, chin held high and stare sharp. "You'd do well to watch your tone before you say something that leads to violence I'd rather avoid," she snapped. "Yes, camp confinement because you can't be trusted outside on your own - whoever told you queens aren't permitted out of camp was feedin' you dung, but apparently you don't care enough to obey 'n miss seeing that warrior of yours 'till it's pitted against you. Yes, demotion until your kits are born, as an example of what happens when warriors go behind my back. You preach your loyalty but couldn't be bothered to let one of my Hornets or myself know what was going on - I've got standards for this thing 'n would've been more than happy to go over it with you. So if you're even remotely interested in that now, you better sit your ass back down 'n listen to me."
Lavendersong

Still pissed off but cooling down, she sat. Her ears were flattened a little. "Fine." she said.

(Sorry for lazy reply, and will humble announce her breaking of the code at the meeting like planned?)

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)