View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2024, 01:10 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Lostspark watched in silence from the mouth of her den. She figured why Dawnstar was not taking her - Mossfreckle would do well with the first-hand experience, no matter how that thought chewed away at Lostspark's mind. It would be fine, in the end, she was certain. They were just going to deal with minks, and WindClan's Medicine Cat - Lightningstorm - would be there too. Mossfreckle could handle this on his own.

Forcing her mouth not to twist downward with displeasure at the thought of having to stay behind, Lostspark instead stood from her darkened corner and stepped over to take up position beside her mother, settling down there instead, tail wrapped around her paws. She needed to make sure none of her kits, no matter their apprentice names, left. None of them had training, and she couldn't quite trust them not to sneak out. But alongside that, Dawnstar would only leave her behind if she decided Lostspark was needed at camp more.

...Right? Side-eyeing her mother, the Medicine Cat wondered briefly if she'd done something to incite the Shadow Queen's ire, but essentially decided against it.

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 22 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow sighed as she made her way into the clearing at the Shadow Queen's call, knowing full well that her unattended to wounds meant that they were not in condition to help her clan go fight those dreadful minks. Speaking of such annoying wounds, the warrior should definitely get Lostspark or Mossfreckle to see to those before they became a bigger problem and seeing as the apprentice was being called out for the fight, Lostspark was staying sooooo... The dark furred feline made her way to the medicine cat, the other feline seemed to be sulking just as Moonmeadow was about not being able to go. "There will always be another battle, I am sure Mossfreckle will do just wonderfully!" The warrior started as they stumbled their way up to Lostspark, grinning softly.

They seemed to have quite a crowd gathering which was good, her sickly green eyes swept through the crowd trying to see if their were any too young apprentices trying to sneak in. Minks were nothing to laugh at, if you couldn't tell from the way their leader and enforcers, and herself, were all marked up from their past encounter. Moonmeadow almost worried about the Windclan bunnies and how they would hold up, but she didn't say as much. She turned her attention to Lostspark again, "Hope I am not too much of a bother, but I was wondering if I could get a look over. Those terrible little creatures have quite the bite on them." The warrior spoke lightly, as though she didn't have literal missing pieces of flesh missing from the overgrown rodents.

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!