Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Hawkkit
Dilute tortoiseshell with green eyes and a big personality
She/Her
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
"Aw yeah!" Hawkkit grinned happily. "ShadowClan will respect me, and Grandma Dawnstar will be so proud of me! I'll leave all cats of all Clans quivering with fear! Just you wait, just you wait! I'm gonna be... Uh... Hawk... Something! Of ShadowClan!"

Despite Hawkkit's innocent and sweet appearance, whatever was going in her mind was no match for any kit's. She had a great ambition and swore by StarClan to become the best warrior ShadowClan has ever seen. She just mostly wanted to get Dawnstar's attention, of course, but that was a different story. All the kits AND apprentices will be jealous that an amazing cat like Hawkkit was related to Dawnstar. A huge flex, really, if she was being honest. With a confident huff and a puff of her chest, she turned to Forestkit.

"Hey hey! It's okay, if anyone bullies my little brother, I'll make sure they know never to mess with me." Hawkkit spoke up, her bright forest green eyes looking into Forestkit's. Despite being an arrogant and ambitious kit, she's always had sympathy and pity for others, and cared. She didn't really liked showing this side of her, however. It made her seem weak. Might as well cover up her weak spot by saying something furious and threatening!

{ @JackHunt_17 }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Cougarbite smiled at Hawkkits reply, and then purred as she supported her nervous brother.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post

LionKit

6 Moons | She/Her | Unknown

ShadowClan Kit

___

LionKit nods.

'Okay.. I really want to have time to play..'

Annnd.. new thought!

'I hope I have a good mentor!'
"Im sure you will." He promised.

He then looked at his kits. "why dont you guys play now, while you still have a lot of time on your paws?" he suggested
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~