View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2024, 08:01 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Something Broken [p]

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 27 moons

The worry that was clear in those green eyes... it made Dusklion want to rip and tear into the forest until the truth about what had happened to Rushwater was revealed. She would burn the whole forest down for this kid. "We'll find him. Whatever's happened... we'll make sure he comes back in one piece, alright?" It felt wrong to make a promise that the dark tabby knew she couldn't realistically keep, but she had to offer Wings something in that moment.

Watching the younger cat get to his paws the dark tabby followed suit and studied the area around them. There were definitely signs of a struggle here. The scents around were too old to determine if any of them matched the scene - and with it being at the border it was hard to tell if what she was scenting was just from the markers or something more... sinister. "It... looks like it." There was a graveness to her voice before her eyes flickered to Wings. "But Rushwater's a strong cat. Strong fighter. Whatever happened... I'm sure he put up the fight of his life."

Taking one last look at the scene around her, she flicked her tail for Wings to join her. "We gotta report this to Fades, 'n figure out what to do next."

[ Eaglepaw - @Mica ]