View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2024, 07:09 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: a maple tree and a basil leaf [p]

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
Dilute calico she-cat with a single red eye due to infection and the other eye being blue.
She/Her | 27 Moons
Purrks:
Silver Tongue | Mind Reader

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Ah, just as she'd expected. Strolling at the ThunderClan-ShadowClan border again, hoping to see him. The ShadowClan cat. Basilwisp. Mapledawn couldn't believe she was here for a ShadowClan cat, and something told her she shouldn't. That she should stay in her Clan. Help the apprentices, hunt. Fight for her Clan. But she ignored them. She knew he'd be here, and sure enough, he was.

"Hello, Basilwisp," Mapledawn let out a small purr, her eyes glistening with joy. She remembered when they had first met. Her eyes hadn't shown the slightest of joy. Only pure aggression and irritation. Her dual coloured eyes met Basilwisp's green ones. She swore she could see a hint of hope in it. "I hope you don't mind me being too close to the border." She flicked her tail and narrowed her eyes, slightly teasing.

{ @ramen }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!