View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2024, 05:52 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

《 Otterkit 》
1/10

he/him / riverclan kit / anxious / selectively mute

The small brown kit stirred in his nest, only to roll over to face the new sound. Otterkit's tail twitched and brushed the floor of the Riverclan nursery. He was cold, and comfortable and he disliked interacting with other cats anyways. The kit moved to face the wall before he smelled a mouth watering scent from the cat.

He rolled out of the nest and lifted his tiny brown nose towards the new cat. What was that? He'd smelled it before, for sure but..he didn't know the name. Piercing yellow eyes dart around the other kits before slowly creeping towards the fish. His haunches were high in the air as he took pawstep after pawstep towards the alluring smell.

Otterkit's belly growled with hunger and he searched around quickly to see if his spot was given up. Not seeing anyone, he moved closer and closer to it. He didn't notice how close Spiritbunny was to the tasty object and he didn't look up as he took a kitten sized bite out of the fish. The brown tom-kit let out a rumbling purr of delight and he helped himself to another bite.

(@Dolomedes ; Spiritbunny )