View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2024, 10:25 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: 'Shadows of the Moon' [P]

Shadowpaw was chattering to another apprentice and grooming herself. Before long the other apprentice walked off to attended to something else. She let out a little sigh thinking what she could do. The kits had to be good and the elders. How many times did they need their bedding changed anyways? It couldn't be daily could it? Well that left Shadowpaw with nothing to do or anyone to ta—Just then her eyes caught Moonmeadow starting to walk towards her. In excitement she sat in a prim and proper pose while her tail slow wagged in excitment.

"Oh training huh?" Shadowpaw tried to not sound to excited to get out of camp. "I suppose I could do that." She was practically bouncing around in her mind. The camp was nice and secure but nothing every happened in it. Grooming oneself was one of the more acceptable things to past the time. Not mucking in mud despite Shadowpaw's wishes. "What are we going to get to doing? More hunting? Uhhh, what are other things that we learn?"

Then a worrying thought shot in her mind. There was territory tours right? She felt hot embarrassment thinking back to misdeeds she had done. Going out on her own to see Shadowclan territory on her own. Anxiety lead to suspicion. Did Moonmeadow know about her little sneaking out stunt? Nah there was no way, she was just getting caught in her own mind!

@Dolomedes