Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Riddle me this… [Herb Gathering Event]

[Fogwatcher]
ShadowClan Warrior
Flock Together [T1] | Bilingual [T1] | The Collector

He wants my help?

Fogwatcher was a little appalled at first. He assumed his time was better spent retrieving herbs, but the pretty kitty wanted his help with kittens! Okay! He could gather up the kittens and have them trek along to Mossfreckle. "Kittens! Come along now! Mossfreckle has to give his second riddle out soon, but I can entertain you for the moment!" The splotched silver tom cheered.

The warrior grabbed a nearby stick, dragging it across the ground for them to chase if they so pleased. His tail was high in the air, away from their reach in case anyone wanted to chomp that. He knew better. He was that kit when he was younger. Fogwatcher would keep the stick just out of the grasp, speeding up or twisting his head so it was only a tease the kittens could hope to get. It would give Mossfreckle some time to gather the cobwebs from everyone and send them out to retrieve more herbs.

[Rainkit]
ShadowClan Kit
No Purrks

Rainkit was listening happily to the medicine cat speak. They were getting a private lesson! However, it seemed Mossy needed to take care of the second riddle, or at least that's what that spotted warrior said!

In his grasp, was her temptation. A stick. The tip of it was dragging along the ground and Rainkit found herself unable to resist. She bounded after Fogwatcher, her paws continually missing the wooden object as the warrior move it out of her reach. She was determined, though. She would get it!

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL