View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2024, 12:46 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: This is my kingdom come [P]

Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
Surprise would be an understatement with how Dusklion felt when she saw Rainpaw approach her. It wasn't because the two had never interacted - more so because she knew this cat to be one of Birdsnow's fiercest defenders, and the last meeting things hadn't been all sunshine and rainbows between herself and their now former leader. It confused and perplexed the head Lionheart, but she decided to not dwell on it.

"Yeah, 'course I can." She had to stifle the rage she felt within her, at the fact that from the way Rainpaw was speaking it seemed like he had gotten no training done with his previous mentor. Getting to her paws the small dark tabby started to head towards camp. "You know how to fish? Normally I'd start with fightin' but... it's a nice day, 'n I'm sure there'll be lots of fish out swimmin' around."

Emerging into the territory, Dusk took a moment to breathe air that didn't feel as stuffy as it did back in camp. She relaxed a bit and quickened her pace by just a little - not much - and headed in the general direction of the large stream that cut through the territory.

[ Rainpaw - @Breaking Dawn ]

Last edited by taillow; April 19th, 2024 at 12:47 AM.