View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2024, 09:23 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Cryingelk(19/100)

Cryingelk twisted his body around quickly when he heard Dawnstar behind him his fur bristling. Once he saw it was Dawnstar, his fur lay flat and he sighed in relief. The apprentice nodded and dug a small hole to drop the prey in then buried it. Cryingelk padded after Dawnstar quickly, keeping his ears pricked and his senses alert. He felt mud sunk in between his toes, a grimace painted across his face. He glanced at Dawnstar and noddedz opening his mouth to let in the scents of his new home.

Cryingelk balanced his weight as he slowly stalked across the muddy floor. He felt like he was walking in gross, fox-dung filled water. He saw a frog and stop dead in his tracks, his eyes fixed on the frog. It had it's back facing to him, and he stalked forward, stopping whenever it moved. Cryingelk got a fox-length away when the frog saw him, leaping away. The tom shot forward, slidding a little bit before slamming his paw down onto it, hooking his claws in it's skin and pulling it backwards. With a short hiss, he snapped his teeth around the creature and killed it.
[My bad for the late reply, I thought I had replied to this]
Dawnstar observed Cryingelk's frog-hunting attempt and admitted it wasn't too bad. It could have been worse. He caught the frog though. Padding over to the apprentice, she grunted in acceptance. "Well, you caught it. Your technique could use a little work, but, all in all, not bad."She meowed, eyeing the dead frog.

"You've proven you can hunt around here, you know the territory." Dawnstar quietly began listing off what he needed to learn to become a full warrior. "Your stealth's not bad, I'll have to check how well you fight, but that can be later. Grab what you caught, we're heading back to camp." She ordered. Once she was assured that Cryingelk could handle himself in a battle, she could move him to the warrior den.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder