View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2024, 11:35 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ‘Honey Skies Hiding Nameless Truths’ [P]

The Nameless
He/him | Loner | Moons: 3 | No Purrks

The nameless froze after hearing the golden she-cat’s words and then almost just as quickly the tom put on his stoic mannerisms again and addressed the phrase, “I don’t have a name but I will accept yours as an alias if you would like that.” In other words, the only people allowed to name him were his parents when they decided that he deserved a name, not some random too touchy-feely cat in the middle of nowhere. Not to be too rude. The nameless cat, now temporarily using Fleur, nodded after his words and continued to focus his heterochromic eyes on the molly. Hmph, it was becoming more and more clear that this cat seemed to have mistaken him for some mindless kit. He indignantly huffed as he spoke to Honey, “I am more than capable of taking care of myself. I am perfectly fine. You act as though I am a kit that was born yesterday.

Which in some cases is true, especially when it came to plants, but he was being taught and the nameless- …Fleur was a quick learner and hardly even touched the berry before pulling away. His gaze turned to the criminal berries and saw the red of them glistening in the minimal lighting as it grew darker with time. What sort of dangers did they hold to elicit such a reaction from the older cat? Fleur didn’t ask and rather turned to the she-cat, slowly his fur began to fully lay flat and his claws sheathed again. “I-” The kit got immediately distracted and his thoughts derailed as a floating light suddenly came close to his face. The kit jolted back and with his fur and hackles raised hissed as fiercely as he could with such a little body at the offending light. Then as he watched for a few moments, the light, he realized, was actually just a bug and that there was a growing number of them the longer that they waited outside.

Fleur was fascinated, and he reached out to gently jab at one with his paw before quickly retracting the arm to watch as the bug went flying in the direction he swatted it for a bit before continuing its calm float. The light on it dimmed for a moment before returning. The kit didn’t really think about himself or about Honey who was nearby, as he crouched down into a hunter’s crouch and shot towards the bug. Pouncing with careful practice that made catching the little creature easy. His paws hit the ground again, almost sort of cupped, he didn’t want to squish the bug. Cautiously lifting a paw, Fleur stared wide eyed, nothing came out. He huffed again, this time in confusion rather than annoyance, and pulled his paws back as he sat down. There was no bug.
[ @FruitBatz - Honey ]
[ Sorry for how long this took :[ ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]