View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2024, 09:26 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Beachpaw's Training

~ Lioncrest ~

The sight of a cream-coloured apprentice meandering their way towards his assigned meeting spot with an... odd address to Starclan gave the golden tom pause as he attempted to make sense of what they were saying. What in the stars were they going on about? They must have still been half asleep; that could be the only possible explanation for this... strange introduction.

"Starclan has not taken me yet young one, and let's hope that fate remains delayed for many more moons," he huffed, giving the younger cat a quick once over with an evaluating gaze. They had some meat on their bones outside of kitten fluff... Perhaps this additional apprentice had already properly begun their training. "I am Lioncrest, your new mentor. And I assume you are Beachpaw?"

He barely allowed enough time for the younger cat time to respond before flicking his tail out towards the camp entrance and padding out towards the territory.

"Come. Tell me of the training your previous mentors imparted, and I will do my part to fill in anything you lack."

[ @Fawn I've updated the tracker above with the stuff you sent me, but Lion is fishing for how much the bean needs lol I think we'll finish up their territory tour to start! ]