Old June 3rd, 2023, 12:02 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radetzky View Post
Hawksprint

The brown tabby padded across the clearing with a vole in his mouth, looking for some place to sit down and eat. As he did, he noticed a Hazykit. She looked a bit lost, like she didn't know what to do. She also looked.. injured? The tom padded over to her. "Hey, Hazykit, are you alright? You look pretty beat up" Hawksprint said with concern in his voice. He wondered what had happened to her.
Looking up as an unfamiliar tomcat padded up to her, Hazykit's fur spiked and she stepped backwards, white azure eyes taking him in, wondering if he was a potential threat. Relaxing slightly as he spoke, the mottled gray and taupe kit shrugged lightly, wincing at the term 'beat up'.

She always looked beat up, this was actually one of her better days. In her opinion, the bruises she had received from her father before she joined the Clan were almost completely faded now, and her bloodied scruff had clotted after a little bit.

Now that Fallownose had taken care of her dad, she was ready to start a life without much fear. "I'm alright, I think it's getting better." It wasn't in a place that was visibly accessible to her, but she had a feeling that it was doing better. She appreciated the concern, though. She never got that when she lived in the Dusk Syndicate.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit