View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2024, 11:56 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Life was much different now, truthfully. She shared a den with the slackers of the clan but finally rested among those of her age; now she no longer got weird stares for being an apprentice at her age but a warrior made so old – mind you, none of them ever bothered asking or thinking about why. How their opinions would change if they would. But that was simply asking too much from your average WindClan warrior these days, unfortunately. Speaking off, the newly ranked up feline had to consider. What ought she do today? Apprentices to train, rabbits to hunt (lapwings to seek revenge on), her own skills to practice… Perhaps she could ask Crowtooth for another lesson in tunnelling, she considered, idly grooming the fur of her paw when Bravebird approached her. Light blue eyes moved to the warrior at the greeting, a forced grin forming on an unimpressed face at her comment. A supposed joke, certainly; one she did not quite appreciate. Even so. Bravebird’s offer piked her interest and, by all means, with war on the horizon, she saw much reason in agreeing. Well, she could look past a poorly placed comment this once.
“You humour me, Bravebird. I suggest you pose ShadowClan that question, they may answer with some twisted tale and a new scar. But, that aside, I suppose I too would benefit from indulging you. Please, lead the way.”
Getting up she shook out her long pelt, answering with a tone of composed politeness and grace as she gestured for Bravebird to go on ahead.

[ @taillow ]