Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Hawkkit
Dilute tortoiseshell with green eyes and a big personality
She/Her
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Hawkkit brightened up. Lovely. Playtime was the perfect time to show off her amazing battle skills. Hopefully her littermates would show some respect as the best kit in the nursery. Obviously.

"Ooh, ooh! Let's play battle! Come on! Show me what you've got!" Hawkkit meowed confidently, in her best battle crouch and her tail lashing from side to side daringly. Her forest green eyes showed great ambition and confidence of beating her littermates in a battle. Without warning, she hopped onto Lionkit, giggling. "I've got you! I've got you! Don't even try to run, you're under MY control now!"

{ @JackHunt_17 - @Ladiebugg }}
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post
LionKit

6 Moons | She/Her | Unknown

ShadowClan Kit

___

@Starphobia - HawkKit | JackHunt_17 - CougarBite

___

LionKit let out a screeching giggle before trying to flip her sibling off of her.

Dice Roll; 8
Verdict; Fail

She ultimately failed, instead giving HawkKit's paw a light nip.
Cougarbite purred as his kits started to play

Forestkit joined into the fight. Teaming up with Lionkit, he tried to help her get Hawkkit off
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~