View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2024, 05:10 AM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: A Summer’s Day Full of Oranges and Berries! [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 17 | No purrks |

Orangeblossom nodded to his apprentice's questions, "It was a while ago, I am sure that there is probably a deputy or leader somewhere. I am not sure where exactly." He doesn't really go to Willow's Rise a whole lot, it always had a bad vibe for him but he especially started to avoid it once his mother had passed. Being here just hurts too much as it sings the reminder of his mother's absence loud with each breeze through the tree. Orangeblossom snapped out of the slight daze, green eyes shifting from the willow tree to his apprentice before he gently nudged them as a signal that they were moving forward. The next on their list is...Firefly Cove, yep that was a good one. AS they padded along, Orangeblossom kept an eye on his apprentice and listened out for any questions or really any words from them as the meadow came into view.

Orangeblossom motioned to the meadow and the shore, "This is Firefly cove! It's a nice pretty place, good for herbs and prey alike, the only downside is that Riverclan tends to stir up trouble here." The warrior explained as the pair made their way further into the landmark. His eyes instinctively began to roam for prey or herbs that he recognized, the patrol with Drizzlecloud and Skunkstripe recently came to mind. He shook his head to clear the thoughts and turned his attention to his apprentice, waiting for any questions or comments.
[ @Artemis - Berrypaw ]

Willow's Rise
Firefly Cove
Haggard Ruins [ apprentices not allowed at ruins ]
General Territory
Cattail Pond

Herondive Hollow
Smallpines [ No young apprentices allowed ]
Thunderglade
"Why's it called Firefly Cove?" Berrypaw asked.