View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2024, 08:52 AM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Walking With Star's: Windclan Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post
Pumpkinkit gave a small sniff. Cautiously stalking towards Wolfkit. The little she-cat needled her paws on the ground and mewed softly. "What.... what if you have no family or friends to lean on?" The small orange Burmese mewed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
Then we will have each other you can always lean on me vinekit mewed thoughtfully he flicked his tail near Pumpkinkit
Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeCrimson View Post
SparrowKit padded over.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Snowkit thought about a kit she had heard of. "I heard about Wispkit, who died from greencough. I wonder if anyone actually was her friend here?"

Wolfkit leaned her head towards Pumpkinkit "Even if It Seems like we Have no-one to lean on, we have our clanmates do we not? Vinekit has proven that haven't they?" She meowed with a soft smile at the both of them.

Tilting her head in Snowkits Direction "Everyone Has someone Snowkit, so i'm sure there are cats we know today who miss them very much." she said confidently.

She pawed through the pile of odds and ends thoughtfully "today lets also remember those who left us for the stars. they may not feel like they are close anymore, but they still watch over us from among the vaste starry night sky, and continue to watch over us even as daylight hides the stars from our sight

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer