Thread: April Gathering
View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2024, 04:53 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 39 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker had dedicated her alone time to grooming the scars along her shoulders and chest, trying to smooth over the coarse, tiny hairs that had begun to grow back over some of the healed skin. It was a lost cause, and the molly's tail flicked in mild irritation. The rabbit's scent drifted towards her before she heard his wheezing, and Mistlewhisker paused in her motions to swivel one of her large ears in his direction. She didn't bother to look up as he stopped near her, finishing picking a fleck of sand from her fur instead. Once he spoke, she leveled her gaze to his.

Against her will, a wry smile pulled across her scarred muzzle. "It would look that way, wouldn't it." She muttered, eyeing the scars along her shoulders and flank. "I would say StarClan heard my words and acted them out, but I doubt they would devote that much energy into it."

Mistlewhisker's jaw fluttered in annoyance at the reference towards the minks. "Dreadful creatures. I am sure the patrol that..." A twitch of her whiskers. "Intervened, told you all about it." She was sure those on the patrol were rather excited to tell the tale of the great Dawnstar along with two of her Enforcers were brought to their knees by minks. "We are recovering well." She replied to his question about how they were faring.

As for the comment about how their moon had gone... Mistlewhisker's tail lashed once behind her before coming to a stop. "Observant." She grumbled, though it wasn't a sarcastic comment. But a small grin twitched at the edge of her maw when he mentioned a nap. Mistlewhisker did not consider herself very old, but with every day that passed she felt as though she aged entire moons. "Hopes for naps that will never come." She sighed. The work never ended, and while usually she didn't mind that, she was exhausted.

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Now now, so grumpy today Mistlewhisker! Which to be fair, should Riverclan show a hint of their pathetic hides Crowtooth would be too but he was forcing himself mellow for now in the sake of not being intolerable to be around. So little miss morose here should do the same.

"I do concur they are the worst wee beasties an' Ive seen a lotta beasties. Theyre just so endless an'.... wriggly. Dunno why but that they dont move right somehow makes all the bitin' an' such worse."
The tom shuttered a bit theatrically, though he was genuinely disturbed by those freakish little beasts. It was an odd feeling.

"Fer yer information the patrol aint said much. Most o' the cats on that patrol were among the first group ta encounter the creatures so ta get all prideful about yer situation would be hypocritical.

Good ta hear though, I feel neither o' us are anywhere near bein' done wit' those thin's"
Did Twilightstar pitch her idea of teaming up against the mink to shadowclan yet? If the mink were getting belligerent with their allies as well a joint attack would be unquestioned even by those reluctant to the team up, however the tom wasnt going to let that plan be known until his leader did.

Crowtooth didnt further comment on Dawnstars state, figuring by Mistlewhiskers reaction it'd only result in her being grumpy, and instead let out a dramatic wistful sight at the thought of a nap. One honestly sounded wonderful right now, sure he could handle late nights but after all the chaos of late a gathering was just so.... draining.
Yeah Crowtooth was flopping, large body thumping onto the sand with a low groan as he wiggled a bit, getting comfortable as he mused "Huh the sand 's more comfortable then I'd thought itd be. Bet I'll be shakin' it outta my pelt fer days though."

Last edited by Rani; April 16th, 2024 at 04:53 AM.