View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2024, 09:48 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: Will you be the B in bestie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post
Turtlepaw

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

The young molly padded around the clan, she didn’t exactly know what to do since her mentor wasn’t exactly training her one-on-one but hey it’s better than nothing. Now that she thought about it, in order to achieve her goal she had to at least act like she wanted it, so with that she padded her way to the apprentice den to scope out it any paw wanted to help in her little training montage.

( I just reread what personality Willowpaw has so Turtle will most definitely warm up to her the faster since she’s exactly like her sister Moonpaw that’s in RC, from what she remembers ofc )

@SomePerson

Willowpaw
| ShadowClan Apprentice | 6 Moons | She/Her, Female |
| Kitty soft paws [inactive] |

Willowpaw groomed herself, her fur had been much too messy lately, with her going out into the forest lately and in general just being stressed. She was going over all the things she was worried about, hopefully to stop being concerned about them. She was deep in thought, so her head snapped up as another apprentice came into the den, startled. They didn't look like they were going to nap or something like that, and curiosity tugged heavily at her. Before she could think it over, she said "Hey! What are you doing here?" She barked. She almost jumped at her own tone, it had come out much more angered than she had meant it too. "I-I mean, w-why- or wh-who are- are. I-I mean, wh-whats your-your n-name?" She had tried to keep her voice steady, but it ended up the opposite of that. The worst scenario played out in her head; the other she-cat just gave her a disgusted look, and walked away. She flinched slightly, begging to StarClan that that wouldn't happen. The chances may be low, but they weren't zero, and the thought made her overly anxious.

(eee cant wait for them to be buds. magpie is probably gonna be the extrovert of the group if im gonna guess)

Currently sick (*wheeze of feel like death*), so replies might be a bit slow!