Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Hawkkit
Dilute tortoiseshell with green eyes and a big personality
She/Her
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
"Oh yeah!" Hawkkit bounded over, beaming. "I'm gonna be the best warrior that ShadowClan has ever seen, just you wait!" She lifted her paw and flexed her tiny claws. "These may look tiny but trust me, they sure deal a great deal of damage!" She looked to Cougarbite and Duskkit, butting into the conversation the two were having. Grinning, she spoke up proudly. "Oh, I know Iceclaw, he's really cool! And I think the other one's Springblossom. I've met her. She's kinda boring but I dunno. I've never really talked to her. Apprentices love her, but I honestly don't know what they see in her." ((OOC: *Laughs in I roleplay both of them))

{ @JackHunt_17 - @Ladiebugg }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Cougarbite purred and laughed. "Don't worry, long claws are in your genes," he said, flexing his own long claws, "yours will grow, trust me. And I'm sure they're both fine warriors, and whoever any of you get as a mentor better be a fine warrior or I will have some words with Dawnstar." He said, half joking. "if any of you have trouble with your training, don't be afraid to come to me." He said.
-- @Ladiebugg, @peach

~~~
Forestkit
Forestkit was a bit nervous. Though he'd grown, he was still the runt of the litter. "What if the other apprentices bully me for being small?" He asked, his eyes rounded.
~~~
Cougarbite looked at his son. "Forestkit. Do not worry. You are not the smallest kit in Shadowclan and you will not be the smallest apprentice. Look at your legs and paws! Your legs are long now and your paws are huge! you'll be a big warrior one day, trust me." He promised his son.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~