View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2024, 08:13 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Default Re: ‘Honey Skies Hiding Nameless Truths’ [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

The Nameless
He/him | Loner | Moons: 3 | No Purrks

Honey had tears in her eyes as she attempted to give a demand to him but it fell terrible flat and paled whiter than snow in comparison to the demands that his parents give to him or even some of the other loner's that he has talked to. He stared up at her, trying not to give away any of his inner thoughts, the only sign that he wasn't suddenly turned into ice was the very controlled and slow sheathing and unsheathing of his claws. Each time they dug into the ground beneath him and tore up a bit of grass and shuffled the earth around. The dirt was sure to be staining his claws which he would need to clean tonight but Nameless didn't really care for once about his cleanliness. He was too busy studying Honey.

"Alright." It was a short answer, the nameless wanted to say something more, but he couldn't, he would be in even more trouble. Looking over him was unecessary, it wasn't as though he ate or even touched the berry for very long, he could just wash it paws in a puddle or something if it was that important. Making sure he stayed somewhere safe, as if the nameless was stupid enough to not watch for other cat's territory and other dangers, honestly! It was as if Honey thought he was a kit or something. Nothing that he could do about it though, Honey was in charge and that meant everything that she says goes. "Who is Fleur?" Did she mistake him as someone else? Cats have done that to him before when in fits of emotions. Mother and Father would smack his head if he ever let such a thing slip from him but as Mother said, some cats just don't care enough about their kits to raise them proper and smart.
[ Short sorry ;-; ]

Honeylemon
Medium height fluffy tri-colored she-cat

Honey by rust`rock

“You are Fleur… if you don’t like it then I’ll think of something else to call you. It means flower in another language, learned it from an old friend.” Honey spoke as she finally decided to inch closer to the little tom, not too quick but not too slow just in case he decided to run and hide somewhere off into the dangerous woods. Out of their whole interaction together the main thing that irked her was how civilized he was being…well less of that and more on the scars covering his poor little body, he didn’t even act like a kit. He acted as if like a mindless puppet, he didn’t play around, scared of any sudden movements or noises.

“Are you…feeling alright though?” It was getting dark, a little too dark for Honey's liking but she sure wasn’t leaving him here. Definitely not at night, too many things happen at night but nonetheless her eyes stayed focus on him, as the fireflies came alive in the forest and out in the field.

Honey by ramen!

(It’s completely fine!!!! T^T also I apologize for replying so late!!! )