View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2024, 06:21 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days
Default Re: Q & A! (With my characters)

Firekit(ThC) + Firetree
Firetree was sitting next to Firekit and looked down at him. He cheerfully said, "Hello Firekit! My name's Firetree! 1 - What do you think of your clanmate Alpinekit? 2 - When you grow up, would you like to have a mate(s)? If so, who would it/they be? 3 - Don't you think it's crazy that we have the same prefix (Fire)?" He smiled at the young kit.

Brokenmoon(ThC) + Dottedkit
Dottedkit was zooming all over the place and crashed into Brokenmoon. The kit slammed into him. She backed away and asked, "Ow! That hurt!......Oh, hello! You must be Brokenmoon! I'm Dottedkit. 1 - What's your fave prey? Why? 2 - Have you met Alpinekit? She's one of your clanmates! 3 - Are there any homosexual cats besides you?" Her eyes were filled with excitement.

Moon(Outsiders) + Highsnow of Matterhorn
Highsnow was walking around and spotted Moon. She then padded up to her and spoke softly, "Hola! I am Highsnow of Matterhorn. My questions are: 1 - Why are there two cats named 'Moon'? Are they the same cat? 2 - What do you think of me? 3 - What are you like? 4 - Do you like the name of 'ForesthideClan'? Why do you think that?" She prepared herself in case she got yelled at.

Foxlight(WiC) + Graceful Melody
Graceful Melody hummed a complicated tune that she made. She tapped Foxlight with her right paw and voiced, "Where is my brother, Strange Mouse? He is a black cat with green eyes.... 1 - Why are you named, 'Foxlight'? 2 - Your opinion on Highsnow's characters' names (Firetree, Dottedkit, Graceful Melody)? 3 - What is your most cherished memory? 4 - Do you know where my brother might be?" She intently stared into Foxlight's eyes.

@*_Athena_*