View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2024, 07:51 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: "To Those Who Remain!" WC All Rank Event

Why was Lightningpaw being so adamant about this? "I... don't want to do that," he muttered, sounding increasingly tired and a bit confused. Even if Lightningpaw was already experienced in fighting, inviting another clanmate to attack you sounded like a bad idea. He hoped Lightningpaw wouldn't suggest it to anyone less reluctant to attack their junior- and also, he was pretty sure Lightningpaw couldn't knock him over as easily as the tom thought.

Winterpaw's ears twitched as he suddenly heard the voice of Batglare, growling at the two apprentices. He was supposed to... go the medicine den? But... he should help Rabbitpaw...

Winterpaw wasn't at all familiar with not feeling sure of himself, especially in a situation like this. He of course wanted to follow his superior's orders, but the orders were to... not do things. Hm. Oh, no.

Well, he couldn't stay here, that would just be disregarding Lightningpaw and Batglare. Winterpaw padded away reluctantly, near the apprentice's den but also close to where the conversation was happening. Did this count as being in his den? Maybe he could just make sure everything was going okay, but not in a way concerning to anyone, or that'd attract attention- for whatever reason they were worried.

@Lightningpaw666 @Moonraven @Dolomedes
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 22nd, 2024 at 07:55 PM.