View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2024, 08:42 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

[ @SuspiciousMindz - Hawkbite ]

Peering over at Hawkbite as the Enforcer Commander stirred for the first time in days, Lostspark abandoned where she'd been settling in her nest and padded over to loom over him. "Oh, so you are alive, and not just a waste of den space." Lostspark drawled dryly, but there was no bite in her words. She had known that there was nothing to be fearful of from his sleepy state, since she'd been tracking his heartbeat, and it'd been getting progressively stronger over the past few days.

"Gave everyone quite a scare." The Medicine Cat said, and then her lips pulled down into an unhappy frown as she mindlessly checked his healing wounds. Hawkbite must want to know what was going on. "Dawnstar brought you to me. Apparently," She swallowed. "Shadefrost is dead, yes?" Somehow, her words were a question and a statement at the same time.

After a moment, she shook her fur out and sat back, canting her head to the side. "Now you listen to me, Hawkbite. I am the Medicine Cat here, whether you be Enforcer Commander or no, so I'm telling you you're staying here and practicing lifting your head in my vicinity until I can make sure the movements won't tear that wound in your throat open again. After that, you're free to go only if you're taking it easy. If I see you injuring yourself again this moon, I'm going to stick a warrior to tail you." Lostspark narrowed her eyes at the tom, making sure her words went through. "I'm not manifesting this herb supply from thin air, and while I know better than most the demands of leading an Enforcer life, the others can handle themselves just fine. No need to push yourself for no reason when there are other solutions to be had."

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; March 28th, 2024 at 08:47 PM.