View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2024, 07:10 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Sweet Nightmares... [P]

Poisonberry
--------------

Oh good grief. She saw this one coming all the way from StarClan. Crowpaw tried to fake her out, and his lunge left him landing in empty space, and Poisonberry reared back. Bringing her full weight down onto the center of his back, Poisonberry pinned the young ThunderClan tom beneath her, and she leaned down, her teeth bared as she hissed soft and slow into his ear.

"I'd be careful, Crowpaw," She chided him like a scolding mother, pressing a large paw onto his shoulder, "Attacking cats in this place? A less merciful cat would have killed you...and did you know that if you die here in your dreams, your soul becomes trapped here?" She looked genuinely disappointed as she pulled back, "Don't bring us to that. It would break my sister's heart in so many ways...and it'd be entirely your mistake. And you wouldn't be able to see her again....her belief in StarClan, her love for them, would make her blind to you, Crowpaw....so if I truly did not care...why would I warn you of such a fate?" She tipped her head to one side, those dark green eyes narrowed and thoughtful. "I'll give you some time to think...you must be tired..."

@SpiritedWarrior

Last edited by Tiabirb; March 28th, 2024 at 07:10 PM.