View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2024, 09:58 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default The Orange Tree! [Orangeblossom Finder]

Howdy! It's me! I recently gained another character named Orangeblossom who was made for Springlight's finder! I am currently looking for folks to maybe fill in the roles I have below but if you have any ideas or suggestions for anything please feel free to post that here or vm me!

Some important notes!:
- Orangeblossom is very important to me so I will be a bit picky about certain roles, mainly his siblings
- For the same reason, please remain active, especially if you have the role of one of his siblings
- Also please try not to kill his siblings before warrior naming if you can help it but plots are fun just run the idea by me first preferably.

EDIT: I realized I put no info basically about Orangeblossom, he doesn’t have a finished bio but here is finder application for him which has a bit more info if you are curious

Siblings 0/3-5; kits

Very involved with his younger siblings, Orangeblossom often plays with the kits of the nursery to help the queens as well as bonding with his little siblings. He'll help with lessons for them as well, will likely to do so as they grow up and will probably bawl his eyes out at their warrior ceremonies. He is likely to always remind them that they are loved and that he is proud of them, taking up a sort of small parental role for them. So I would like to have interactions often even if they are small ones.

- Would often visit the kits even if its just checking in
- Makes a point to have a playdate with his younger siblings at least once a week (Not expected in rp! nor real time, but I would like to have at least one playdate rp done before they are apprentices :3)
- I would like Orange to help teach them some lessons (as a kit or apprentice)
- I would like for his siblings to live until warriorhood at least but plots are fun, I would just like a heads up/idea of what's going on beforehand
- The kits could be adopted (not outsiders b/c outsiders isn't open for TC) or half siblings and could be from his mothers last litter making them 2-3 moons old. If you are going the half-sibling route then please make sure your kitty is somewhat realistic with patterning/appearance
Note for above:
Grandma 1: Full orange pelt with tan 'socks' on paws, short fur w/ green eyes
Grandma 2: Freckled brown tabby with smudges of grey mixed in, long fur w/ brown eyes
Grandpa 1: Flame point cat, medium fur w/ blue eyes
Grandpa 2: Tuxedo, short fur w/ green-yellow eyes
Mother: Light orange with silky fur, with less obvious 'point' gradient w/ green eyes
Father (Is not Orange's dad but would be the kit's if half siblings) : Spotted white, grey, and russet long fur, with yellow eyes
- (in case of adoption!) The kits don't have to be related themselves but I would like them to consider themselves siblings/littermates as well
- They also know they are adopted :3

Friends
All and any cat is welcome to be Orangeblossom's friend. He is a very social cat and let's to converse and learn about all of clan mates because he aims to make sure that everyone feels like they have a place and that someone cares for him. Of course, he is naturally closer to a few select cats and is vulnerable with even fewer. He would have 2-3 close friends and then 1 best friend. Infinite friends though, any and all cats like I said before, though be warned that he will not hesitate to battle any non thunderclan cats regardless of if they were friendly before or not, Orange is very loyal.

Friends; 0/Unlimited
- Orange would be happy to talk to them whenever and will try and check in with your cat every once in awhile especially if he thinks they are feeling down but he won't be keeping up with them all the time.
- They can see Orange as however you want but that doesn't mean he will reciprocate (best friends, crushes (he will be uncomfy if you pursue and can end up not being friends anymore if you do that enough, family)

Close Friends; 0/2-3
- These are cats that Orange would seek out often to have company or needing to be around someone, he would often make sure that they are okay and will go out of his way to bring gifts or treats for them to show his appreciation
- Orange would have relied on these cats a lot after his mother's death and while he wasn't very open about his feelings with them he still sought comfort from them.

Best Friend; 0/1
- This is 1 of 2 cats that Orangeblossom would ever let himself be really truly vulnerable with (The other being Springlight). With others he would mask and try and stay constantly a ray of light or positivity as much as he could and wouldn't really show anything less than that with the exception of his best friends in some small situations.
- He will always ask if they want to go hang out or go on a patrol with him because he loves spending his breaks, because he's one of my only cats that takes care of himself and understands self-care and the necessity of breaks, away from everything in his favorite spots in the territory with the people he can drop the mask with. To just exist with them by his side.

Past Mentor
Not a lot to say on this front! Orangeblossom is 17 moons and had his ceremony at 13 moons. Orangeblossom would be very close to his mentor, especially after his mother's passing. I am open to hear your ideas for dynamic!

Interactions! 0/idk rn
Pretty straight forward, just drop your idea for the interaction and I will let you know if I am up to it (which I likely will be)!

No form, but sure to include the basics and mention me :3

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 25th, 2024 at 11:20 AM.