View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2024, 11:41 PM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: Huckle!! [Love Interest]

hm ive never done a roleplay example and im not too sure what to put for a character that isnt mine yet... but I'll do my best based on what I could find!

Huckle

The sun had barely risen before Huckle was up and wandering, as he'd taken to doing recently. He found that if he kept moving, the constant change kept his mind from other, more lonely ventures. He meandered through the undergrowth, pouncing at a shiny beetle here and running after a mouse there. He'd eaten already, but he liked the thrill of the chase.

A flash of blue caught his eyes, and he shot after a butterfly, almost faster than his paws could keep up with. It flitted in a weirdly graceful pattern, and the bright color of the bug made it all the more exciting! He batted at it, just missing each time — he meant the creature no harm.

In a pretty usual way for him, he wasn't paying attention and so was caught far too off guard when a voice spoke out of nowhere.

[ "What are doing around here, stranger? This part of the forest is claimed territory." ]

Huckle just barely clamped his jaws down around a yell of surprise. Spinning in a tangle of legs and paws that somehow managed to come out into a relatively balanced — though rather gangly — stance. He grinned in a happy-go-lucky sort of fashion. "Good day, friend!" he lead with, hoping to appear as harmless as he hated to admit he really was. "I hope you don't mind, I'm just passing through. I'm a wanderer, and it seems I've accidentally wandered my way across your path!"

[ The cat was highly unamused. "Move along... friend." ]

Oh dear. Huckle had heard enough thinly veiled threats to know one when he heard it. He grinned with all of his teeth and let his paws begin creeping any direction that might identify as "away". "Good to meet ya, stranger! You be good now, your ancestors are watching, probably, depending on what you believe and such—" He finally found his footing, and with that, dashed off into the trees.