View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2024, 12:13 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Forget-me-not [Love Plot/Finder]

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Sloerush
Blue tabby tom with white splotches and blue and amber heterochromia.
He/They | 31 Moons | RiverClan
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Sloerush is a very cowardly but caring tom. He hates being involved in conflict, avoiding any conflict as much as possible. He hates unsheathing his claws for battle, as he is afraid of even laying a claw on others. Not only that, he is afraid of hurting others' feelings as well, speaking in a slow and careful pace and stutters a lot. He gets spooked by the smallest of things, but will give his entire life for someone he truly loves despite what it takes.
Sloerush is kind and calm, usually enjoying some time to himself near the river, though he doesn't dare step into it in a fear of drowning.
Sometimes Sloerush wonders how he even became a warrior, and tells himself that he doesn't deserve this position, or a place in RiverClan at all. He doesn't have friends, and lost many others in the past including his littemates, Berrykit and Bluepaw. He fears making friends because he is scared that one day they would leave him for someone much better, so he doesn't talk to others usually.
He gets flustered easily and his confidence doesn't exist. He hates talking to otehrs and gets frantic when others talk to him, and usually ends up completely avoiding the conversation to spend some time alone.

Lil WIP, might edit later but for now this is it ^^
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!